Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Speidi

For those of you unaware of the reality tv phenomenon known collectively as "Speidi," let me enlighten you. Spencer Pratt (and what a prat he is) and Heidi Montag are a married couple, whose sole claim to fame is their appearance on reality tv's "The Hills".

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20309161,00.html

I can't decide whether Spencer is smart or stupid. Overall, he is an incredibly stupid person. This is only my opinion (as well as the opinion of many others, including CNN's Anderson Cooper); don't sue me. Anyway, he has the right idea that the last thing he and Heidi should be doing is procreating. But he's going about it in an incredibly stupid way. Why in the hell is he married to her if she could be lying to him about her birth control? And why is he withholding sex from her? That's not what married people do. Well it is, but you know what I mean. People in a relatively normal relationship do not just withhold sex for reasons such as this. Before they got married, they must have known that they had differing opinions on having children.

I hope their travesty of a marriage ends soon, before he really does give in to her, sans birth control, and they create a very unfortunate baby, who does not deserve to have parents like Speidi.

As a side note, I do not watch "The Hills", but through clips on shows such as "The Soup" I have seen more than a snippet of their stupid antics. So don't call me stupid for following them :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment